Thursday, July 26, 2007

USHPA Mag pic

When Brad came out to visit and fly, he took pics of me launching the first day. As I launched, I thought his perspective (behind me) wasn't the greatest. Well, now my butt is in the US Hang Gliding and Paragliding monthly magazine.

Brad Wright, nationally known photographer. John Wright, nationally known... ass?



Actually, my modesty is completely false. It's quite fun to be in the mag. Though, by nationally known, I mean by the few of the 10,000 or so readers who get as far as the announcements section and happen to notice. :)

3 comments:

DerekMc said...

Wow, that is a cool picture. Well done Wright's!

Derek

Knumb said...

Thanks, bud,

you saw these pics, right

http://johnwright.com/derek.jpg

Brad Wright said...

John Wright, man of action... goes national!