Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Weesie on the wing

Back on St. Valentine's Day, at her request, I gave my love a hang gliding tandem flight gift certificate. Today, she redeemed it.

She got a nice flight in strong conditions and I had the privilege of flying next to her and waving at her. My camera was a point-n-shoot, so I couldn't zoom much or get wonderful pics, but here's one of her in the air (the pic is a clicky).

She is still more enthralled with horseback riding, in part because of the emotional connection to the animal, but she understands my passion better now.

2 comments:

Brad Wright said...

Does this mean that you'll now do a tandem on a horse?

Knumb said...

Nancy had a dream of her horse, Red, hang gliding.

Some guys take their dogs.

As far as my riding horses, I tell Nancy I'd love to as long as it's in the mountains. Riding in the city, meh, it doesn't interest me.