Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chortle.... got an article published in the USHPA monthly mag.

Getting an article published in the USHPA magazine is not particularly difficult, but it is fun, nonetheless. The only hard part is: I'm a n00b with little to write about. The organization only has about 10,000 members, so it's basically like a university-sized publication, but I respect those members greatly and hope the article is enjoyable and interesting.

This particular article is about short packing a Falcon 3. I can't reproduce it here, but it does point to a walk through I did:

http://www.johnwright.com/hanggliding/shortpack/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, would you be interested in becoming an official editorial journalist for Airsports.tv?

We're always on the look out for good writers...

drop me a line: info@airsports.tv if you're interested.

Great blog!

Zoe